THE TIME IN ROME, ITALY IS:

Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Wow! What an eventful week! Mother's Day and birthday and being in ITALY!!!


I was able to track down the "Adventurers Travelling Abroad" a few days ago ... there was alot of "I don't know what the country's number is ... I'm just trying to call Italy ... oh ... I didn't know I was supposed to dial that ...." and alot of " scusi, parle inglese, per favore? ... Oh, thank goodness!" But I found them and was able to wish Nonna a happy mother's day/birthday over the phone. I think they're a little homesick and looking forward to heading back soon ...


Things are going well - they are enjoying themselves fabulously. They've travelled a TON and were even able to visit with family. It sounds like a wonderful vacation ... Pop even had a slight italian accent when he referred to the area they had visited as "Dom" (instead of the full "Domodossola"). It was great!


Here's a photo I sent for them over their email -just so they don't get a little too comfy ... :0)

No comments: